April 1, 2020 UPDATE:
Last day to exchange Chomebooks will be Friday April 3rd between 11am - 1pm at MHS. If a school device is unusable, any smart device with internet access can be used to access eLearning content.
Students with broken or malfunctioning devices may exchange them at the Mitchell High School main entrance foyer.
- Students may checkout and return devices in a self-serve manner.
- Checkout sheets are provided.
- Devices and chargers are set out for each building.
- Students should return a device if they take a device.
- These devices are to be considered loaners. Device breakage charges and insurance policies will continue to apply.
Exchange Program hours are:
11am to 1pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (following Spring Break and as long as necessary)
Please contact your instructor for alternative arrangements if you cannot make it within these hours.
* Students should only pick up devices if they *cannot complete required work* with their regular issue device. Abuse of this system will only hurt users with legitimate needs.