Students with broken or malfunctioning devices may exchange them at the Mitchell High School main entrance foyer.
- Students may checkout and return devices in a self-serve manner.
- Checkout sheets are provided.
- Devices and chargers are set out for each building.
- Students should return a device if they take a device.
- These devices are to be considered loaners. Device breakage charges and insurance policies will continue to apply.
Exchange Program hours are:
11am to 1pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (following Spring Break and as long as necessary)
Please contact your instructor for alternative arrangements if you cannot make it within these hours.
* Students should only pick up devices if they *cannot complete required work* with their regular issue device. Abuse of this system will only hurt users with legitimate needs.